Sunday, April 8, 2012

His profile:

My self-summary
I am a very easy gng laid bac guy who likes to have fun I am very open minded and easy to get along with I treat others the way I like to be treated if u like to knw anything els about me fill free to ask me

What I'm doing with my life
Enjoying my life and havein fun life to short to be unhappy.

I'm really good at
What I do and a few other things mechanicina and what ever i put my mind too

The first things people usually notice about me
Is my personally eyes body type and smile

Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
music Country music,books Dnt read, **(you don't say...)** My fav movie is walk the line,food Cineese,mexican,skows lizard lick,operation repo

The six things I could never do without
Family, friends, food, job,Cigs,vechile,shelter

I spend a lot of time thinking about
What I could of done different in life but u learn from my mistakes **(I do?)**

On a typical Friday night I am
Either at home or out with sum gd friends

The most private thing I'm willing to admit
Umm ask me that personal of u like to knw tat answer;)

You should message me if
You are interested and really serious about wat u want Bc I am not down for no game thank you

1 comment:

  1. For fun, define these words:

    gng
    skows
    vechile


    My autocorrect hates it when I write this blog.

    ReplyDelete