Sunday, April 8, 2012

Messages:

hey what's up? how are u? my name is **(name)** im 26 years old i live in **(place)** and im looking for someone who i can go out with and have fun with and maybe more.you are very beautiful, im in the proccess of starting a band i have like over 30 + songs. If you like what u see and are interested text me **(phone number)** would love to hear from u


**Five Minutes Later...**

i don't know if u read my message yet or not of if ur even interested but im a really good guy and fun to be around with. it just seems like every person i message won't message me back and it sucks and you look like a really fun person to be around with but im also getting tired of just being alone and at the house and stuff. I just really havent gone out and partied since my mom died

No comments:

Post a Comment